- Music pioneers
- Pop culture icons
- Peace & Love
- Social Influencers
- +600 million albums sold worldwide
- 42,5 million Facebook fans
- Spotify launch 2015 +70 million streaming of songs in 3 days
- 65% of Spotify users under 34 years
- 2017 50 YEARS JUBILEE “Sgt. Pep-per’s Lonely Hearts Club Band” LP &“All you need is love”- song
- 2017 “SUMMER OF LOVE” 50 YEARS JUBILEE
- Global Recognition
The Beatles - CASES AND NEWS
”POP CULTURE ICONS”No other musician, band or group in the pop culture history has enjoyed the kind of success as the original lads from Liverpool, The Beatles. With the ever-growing number of 42 million likes on Facebook and respectable record sales of over 2 billion, “The Fab Four” are still setting records in 2016!
Christmas time 2015 marked a historical event as Spotify released the entire music library of The Beatles on the streaming service. During the first three days over 75 million people listened to the songs!
Through Bulls Licensing you get an access to an extensive library of Beatles imagery: thousands of photographs, graphics, symbols, designs, drawings, posters and album covers, including all the drawings from the 1960’s film ”Yellow Submarine”. The film is regarded today as the cinematic embodiment of the flower power era.
All you need is love!